Friday, January 7, 2011

Still rollin'...

Whew.  So I've avoided eating out all week.  WOOO!!  That's the good news.

The bad news is that I have a sink full of dirty dishes from all the damn cooking.

My goals for this weekend:

  • Cook ahead a bit, casserole, some egg beater patties to make my own McMuffins, who knows what else
  • Avoid eating out for Eat In Month
  • Run on both days
  • Go to Sports Authority to buy hand wraps for my Krav Maga class next week.  squeeeeeal!
I didn't get to go to Crossfit tonight.  Booooo.  I couldn't get out of work on time.  Just a few things that I simply had to finish up before I left for the weekend.  That was my planned workout for today, but it's not the end of the world.  I'm pretty sore, and my legs are pretty beat, so a day of rest won't kill me.  

I'll be up in good time tomorrow to run before we go see Tron.  My husband is excited about it, and I just hope it doesn't suck too bad and has some eye candy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment