Sunday, January 9, 2011

The real test of Eat in Month

I'm getting sick.  I've been fending this crap off for nearly two weeks by taking Vitamin C and drinking that nasty ass Airborne stuff, but this morning I woke up with a raging sore throat and feeling, well, just crappy.  Eat In Month will be tested while I'm sick.  The last thing I want to do is cook right now, so I suspect that some of the frozen stuff I bought and the crock pot will be our best friends for the next few days (hopefully that is all the longer it lasts).

We have eaten every last stitch of fruit we bought on our shopping spree earlier in the week.  We are snacking on it, not sweets or chips.  So we are headed to the store to restock on that today.

So far I'm down a few pounds from the "Oh shit how did that happen?!?!" weight on Monday.  So that is good news!  I had a good workout week, and if I feel ok later, I will try a short, easy run.  I hate to lose all my momentum, and I know I'll feel better after doing it.  Then I have an excuse to take a long, hot bath. Which is perfect, because it's snowing like a mofo here!  I'm glad I don't have to drive across the state in this, like I did last time!

No comments:

Post a Comment