Monday, January 10, 2011

Best Laid Plans...

So I had big plans for making dinner tonight.

However, my hubby kind of threw a curveball at me, and couldn't really say when he wanted to eat dinner, because he was waiting on a phone call from his business partner, and knew it would be in about 45-60 min, and had no idea how long it would last.

So we had frozen pizza.  Heathy?  Meh.  Probably not so much!  But we still didn't eat out.  And it was plenty tasty :D

We'll see how the plans go for tomorrow.  I'm giving myself another day (today) of no working out, hoping I'll feel better tomorrow and will not end up sicker as a result of running.  My experience is that usually when I decide to workout anyway, despite feeling like utter crap, that I pay for it the next few days.  So, as much as I wish I was running right this second, I'm going to hold off at least another day.  Let's cross our fingers for tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you feel better soon. Enjoying your blog!
    -Leigh

    ReplyDelete