Thursday, January 13, 2011

Not the recommended method

Getting the World's Most Ridiculous Cold is not the recommended method for succeeding at weight loss and Eat In Month.  Seriously, this kinda blows.  I've missed two days of work, many workouts, and I still feel like a big bag of hammered crap.

My wonderful husband has pretty much cemented his place in my life as The One Whom I Cannot Live Without by bringing me diet mountain dew every day at lunch while I'm home being a sicky.  This is the way to my heart, folks.  I'm really quite easy.

As a result of the World's Most Ridiculous Cold, I have barely left the house, let alone gone out to eat.  So yay!  I've been eating my leftover King Ranch Chicken when I wake up out of my Nyquil induced sleep at 11:30 am.  I'm actually really glad I made this earlier this week, because it's nice not to have to really stress on what I'm going to eat.

All I really would like in this whole world, at this exact moment, is some soft serve ice cream.  It would feel good on my giant inflamed throat, and it's sweet enough I'll really taste it.  I don't know if it counts as "eating out" but there is a very real possibility that my DH will be bringing me a McFlurry tonight.  Nothing else sounds good.

No comments:

Post a Comment