Monday, February 28, 2011

Planning, Therapy, Working Out, and movies

Again, not in that order...

So, I've been a total slacker about working out.  I haven't run in like 8 days.  Boo.  I hate it, but I have not been motivated.  I don't know what my deal is.  I taught a KILLER 90 minute Spin class on Saturday tho.  It was a full class, too!  Which is super fun. I totally prefer teaching a full class!  I'm going to write out my workout goal for the week right here:
  • 16 miles of running - starting tomorrow morning at 5 am.  
  • 2 spin classes - the one I teach on Wednesday, and a Qi class on Saturday with my friend Dawn.
Someone hold me accountable, for f*ck's sake!

On to the next topic.  Therapy.  I've never done any sort of counseling or therapy.  I tell people at least once a week to take advantage of the benefits we have at work that cover therapy or counseling.  But I've never done it.  However, I have an appointment Wednesday night.  I found someone who specializes in eating issues.  I feel like I know all the right things to do, yet I'm not doing them.  I know that I eat when I'm anxious, bored, worried, etc.  I also feel out of control.  So I figure this cannot possibly hurt anything, and it's totally covered by our insurance plans.  Win-win.  We'll see.  I feel weird about it, and I haven't even really told my DH what this "appointment" is for because I don't want him to think I'm batshit crazy.  So you know, no stigma there.  ::insertasmileyofmerollingmyeyesatmyself::

Planning...  I would like to plan out my meals again for the week.  We did so great in January, with not eating out, and I'd like to keep that train a'goin.  We eat better food, less crap, and save money when we plan our meals.  I'm going to start working on my plan tomorrow at work, so that if I need to hit the store on the way home, I can.  

Movies!!  So, I love me a funny action movie.  Don't hate me for seeing a super cheesy movie.  We watched the A-Team this weekend.  It.was.awesome.  Funny, sarcastic, action, a teeny bit of romance, and most importantly...  Bradley Cooper.  
I would like to lick him.  That's not weird, right?





















Rent this movie.  It's fun.  It's not terribly thought provoking, but it's entertaining, that's for sure.  

3 comments:

  1. I went to a few Overeaters Anonymous meetings out here in California. They were helpful and full of very nice people. I recommend OA.

    (I was doing a lot of mindless stress-eating)

    Keep me/us posted on how the therapy goes.

    -Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Leigh :) I hope you are doing well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the picture of Mr. Cooper.
    I am now ready to face Monday.
    ~holly

    ReplyDelete