Sunday, May 8, 2011

Failboating

I learned this word from George on Top Shot.

Gah.  Today was rough, foodwise.  It started with Reese's Easter Eggs on sale.  Then it turned into wine.  Then a few brownies.

I got my adult coloring books, which I should have used today, instead of the food.  I was looking for something to procrastinate this project I'm unsure about.  It will probably turn out just fine, but it's still up in the air.  I need to really think thru how it's going to work, and apparently when I need to think something like that thru, or procrastinate an unknown, I eat.

The wine was with dinner (which was healthy, delicious, and on the grill!) and did not do good things for me.  I like to eat when I'm drinking to offset how loopy I get so quickly.  I'm not sure if I need to hide all food from my view or work up my alcohol tolerance!  :D  It's a good thing I don't really do it often.

My tummy hurts and I'm sleepy now.  Some sort of food & wine coma is coming on.  My tummy has hurt a lot lately after eating.  I need to pay better attention to what I eat and how I feel afterwards, because I suspect something I'm eating isn't agreeing with me.

This scattered post brought to you be Catawba Rose wine from Huber Winery.  Mmmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment