Friday, May 13, 2011

A case of wine and a stress-y week

I'm on Glass #1.  Which is just the right amount.  I ordered a case of wine from Huber Winery in Indiana when I was visiting my Imaginary Friend Scooby.  This wine is something that comes from the gods of awesomeness.  Mmmmmmmmmmmm.  I drank wine, ate steak and french fries.

Now I'm watching some eye candy on NCIS LosAngeles.  You know who is hot?  LL Cool J.  Chris O'Donnell.  The guy who plays Deaks.  Me likey.  Oh, and during the commerical breaks?  Previews for The Hangover 2.  With Bradley Cooper.  Quite possibly the best looking dude ever.  He's on my laminated list.

This week was stress-y.  Today especially.  Lots of me disappointing people, me being all ball drop-y.  Oh, and there is the small detail of my co-worker trying to steal away one of my programs.  One of the ones I like.  And it appears that my boss has been aware of all of this and has shared very little with me.  So we have some tough convos coming up next week.

I'm officially going to do some job searching.  :(

3 comments:

  1. Hope this week is better for you!
    -L

    ReplyDelete
  2. bradley cooper is #1 on my "laminated list"
    and #2, #3, #4...

    ~holly

    ReplyDelete